Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Photography. I know this may sound controversial, but I think I could do it. In fact, I don't think it would be hard. I don't think it's really a form of art, either. I'm just putting that out there. I think there are exceptions. There have been extraordinarily talented photographers. But most people are just taking pictures. Let's be honest. I've taken pictures with my camera phone that are just as good as ones you see in magazines.

I took a photo once of a dog in a motorcycle's sidecar. I took that shit with my camera phone when I was in Philly. Know what? It will blow your mind. BLOW IT! If I can find the damn thing, I'll post it.

Maybe it's the creation of the actual scene that's the art. I mean, if you bootleg record a concert, you're not an artist. The band on stage is the art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home