Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5x5 Challenge : Day 5 | BEST GUESS

I've always found it pretty funny that I go to a hair salon every 12 weeks or so to get chemicals and foils stuck in my hair, which temporarily makes me look like this:



So hot. 

And then, like a bruise that gets super deep purple before it fades to yellowish green and then disappears completely, the foils and chemicals get washed away and all that's left is a happy blond. 


That's me. The happy blond. 

And why does being blond make me happy? Oh, I don't know for sure. I think it has something to do with the fact that I was blond as a kid. I loved the magical science behind my hair getting even lighter and happier as the summer wore on - all by itself, just by being outside. 


That's probably why.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home