Monday, June 23, 2014

5x5 Challenge : Day 9 | FAIL

I'm sorry, friends. I did not take a single photo today. Not a one. As the minutes ticked by this past hour I thought about taking five photos of the same thing, five photos of five things that fall under the same umbrella, five photos of me? 

Alas, I took none and that is how it will stay. And here's something I want to ask, anyway: if we're being challenged to notice and pay attention, see the small and the beautiful, shouldn't we NOT be taking photos? Shouldn't we be looking through actual eyes rather than the limited/limiting eye of a camera. Call me a luddite, but isn't part of what we should all be doing is putting our devices down and snapping heartfelt memory shots instead? 

I mean this sincerely. And I'm also trying to justify my slackerness to avoid being on the hook for a dinner for four, which is the penalty for any one of us who drops the ball by not posting daily during this Challenge. Well, ladies, Bon appetit! 


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicci Micco said...

How did I miss this? And, yes, I agree. Truth. xo

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home